Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Locked pt15: Harry’s DMs
Tongue 
“I thought it was just gonna be the two of us.” I glared at Tyler who laughed and said, “I slipped up and maybe kinda told them about this meetup…” Tyler texted me yesterday saying that he was gonna ‘help get me and Aya together’, and told me to go to his house so we could do some ‘research’, he obviously forgot about the three other people he also invited over. Ethan gave us his sad puppy eyes look and said, "It was me, I was the one who invited Seiji, so please don't blame him for coming over.” Seiji Kimura is Tyler's teammate in basketball, and generally a trustworthy guy, he's the quieter one in our group and a guy that people see as pure and innocent, especially the girls in our year.

“I already guessed that Ethan, I’m just surprised Daniel wasn't the one to tell me.” Daniel smirked and replied with, “Actually, I was the one who invited Ethan~” I whispered into Tyler’s ear that I was no longer surprised which gave me a snicker from him and Seiji who overheard. "Look, are we gonna help him or what?" Ethan whined impatiently. Tyler opened his laptop and searched for Aya's Instagram account, there was only one result with her name spelt correctly, I guess there's not as many Aya Clementos wandering around on the internet than I thought.

"Let's gooo! Thank God her account isn't private~" They all cheered Tyler on as he started scrolling through her posts, being careful not to like any. "Yikes, she hangs out with Maisie and Kasey? Boys, we've got two obstacles in our path…" Ethan shuddered at the thought of two guard dogs barking him away from Aya just by looking in her direction. Daniel grinned confidently and said, "How hard could they be? I bet I could pick Kasey up with only my pinky~" Seiji replied with, "But Maisie, she's gonna be a tough one to handle, I heard she threw a tennis racket at a guy who offered Aya an umbrella in the rain…" Daniel's face remained carefree as he remarked, "Siblings have incredibly large amounts of blackmail against each other, I'm sure I could handle her~"

The more Tyler scrolled the more curious I became. She's fun and honest and cares a lot about her friends, and she's all I'm gonna think about after this… "It looks like she's friends with my cousin too, you know Kiera don't you Ethan~?" Tyler nudged Ethan's shoulder, "Alright alright enough about my girlfriend, I’ll keep her eyes on me at all times.” It seems that her friends aren't gonna be too much of a problem so now comes the hard part... "So, what should they do on their date?" Seiji asked. "Well, me and Keira went shopping on our first date, I think it went pretty well~" Ethan smirked until Dan suddenly asked, "Didn't you say before that you two just started making out in the fitting rooms?" Everyone tried to hold back their laughter, I guess shopping is for a future date…

Ethan rolled his eyes and replied, "Piss off, I don't see you getting any ideas." Before Dan could give his usual sly remark, Seiji stopped the steadily growing argument, "H-how about watching a movie or going to the arcade, I know an Italian place nearby the cinema." Tyler sighed in relief that Ethan and Dan actually calmed down and started listening to Seiji's suggestion. "That's a great idea, Harry, ask if she's free tomorrow and prepare for your date~" I stared at my DM conversation with her. We've talked quite a lot now, face timing and voice messages scattered across our chat history. "Yeah, sure." I texted her 'Hey, are you free tomorrow to see a movie together? I'll pay for the snacks.' Everyone looked at me in pure horror, did that sound too forward?