Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Locked pt6: Romeo and Juliet
Photo 
I walked out of class and to my friends at lunch to finally sit down, completely drained of all energy in my body. Well, my mental energy was drained at least.

"Wooow~ Looks like someone enjoyed learning about Romeo and Juliet~" Daniel teased, Dan is the biggest joker you'll ever meet, and my teammate in rugby, he somehow manages to get asked out by a girl at least once a week. "Not now Dan, let me die in peace." I felt like I was going to crumble into a pile of ash.

"What was it? To be or not to be…?" He held an imaginary skull in the air. "That's Hamlet you dumbass," Ethan added, "He’s probably like that cause of Aya anyway~"
"Aya Clemento? The goodie-two-shoes girl?"
"Truuuust me, she clearly has some kind of magic power to make Harry's heart flutter just at the sight of her." Ethan laughed.

"Ethan, shut up." I grunted, annoyed at how fast my secret started to spread.
"Yoooo… Seriously? Whatever happened to Liv?"
"Still going out, somehow. Also nothing is happening between me and Aya so don't get any funny ideas."
"Too late~" Daniel grinned mischievously as I punched his shoulder whilst he was laughing. They continued teasing me until I had a feeling of déjà vu from the echoed sounds of someone calling my name… again…

“Haaaaaarryyyy!!!” she yelled out loudly on purpose so the whole school could hear her. “Harry, oh Harry, come here~~” Ethan and Daniel said mockingly under their breath.
“Yes Liv?” I silently told them to shut up as Liv approached our table. “I can't believe you didn't let me finish my sentence! That's a rude thing to do to your girlfriend yanno?” She pouted. “Sorry Liv I was gonna get late for class.” I replied, I'm already annoyed by the sound of her voice.

“Well you know it's our two month anniversary tomorrow, so I thought you could be my date for the roller skating disco thing tomorrow after school~" She checked her hair in the reflection of the window. Shit… I have no choice, how was I supposed to know girls care so much about anniversaries? I guess none of my past relationships had ever gone that far…

"Yeah, sure Liv." I replied, acting disinterested.
"Great! Let's link arms as we walk around the school~"
I tried not to scrunch up my face as if I ate a really sour lemon at the idea of everyone seeing us together. I looked over to Ethan and Dan as they whispered something that would probably piss me off so I agreed to Liv's request and we walked off together.

[Image: c652TyuRxkeG_jyxq2-esqlNs3QtqZULtDFX73lX...jW-VBJbS_T]
(What the-- Hunnain drew kissing with TONGUE???!!!??!? What is happening to the world, I'm really horny now 😩😳😭😱🥵😈😫🤤😍💦💦)