Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love Locked pt5: Forgotten English homework
Brick 
"Why did she kiss me?" I thought to myself. I stared into the space of my open locker as I traced a finger around my lips, trying to remember the sensation of Aya's kiss, but I was suddenly interrupted by someone calling out my name.

"Harryyy~~~" called out a girl with bright blonde hair in pigtails, green eyes and skin caked in foundation, she made a clunking noise every time she walked because of her massive chunky earrings practically weighing her down. She looked like a walking talking uniform detention because of her short skirt, who could this be?
Oh, it's my girlfriend I forgot I had, obviously she's not the first. I've dated many of these 'fangirls' of mine just to keep a list of all the girls I'm never gonna date again. She's the longest relationship I've had so far, that being almost two months now, but she's the 15th girlfriend that I'm going to have the displeasure of dumping sooner or later.

Usually they cry and start the five stages of grief before I can even get a word out, "What...? Are you seriously dumping me?!" they'd say, mascara running down their face in a slur of words and emotions. Would I have to do that with Aya?

“Harry! Are you even listening?”
“Uh yeah I've got English next so let's talk later Liv-"
"Harry!--" She shouted as I ran past her down the hall.
I need to stop thinking like this… I do NOT love her.

I walked into English and forgot two things: my homework and the fact that I sit next to Aya in this class. "Fuck." I grumbled to myself as I took my seat. Aya smiled at me as if she had won the lottery, I just looked embarrassed as I had to say the god forsaken line. "Yo Aya, I kinda forgot my homework at home, can I quickly copy yours?"

I cringed at myself, I'm fine with getting detention, it's just that I've already extended the one I have this week to an hour long after school. Also knowing what happened the last time I had an after-school detention I'm not too keen on the same thing happening again…

"Oh Harry, I'll let you copy it this time since it was just a couple of multiple choice questions, just don't let this happen again okay?" She used her pen to boop the tip of my nose as she winked at me, hopefully joking this time. I feel like kissing her.  What the hell am I thinking about right now? She is seriously too cute for her own good.

"Thanks." I replied as I held back the urge to continue what we started yesterday. My thoughts overwhelmed me until class ended and I had barely gotten through it alive.

"The school is planning a disco themed roller skating rink tomorrow after-school, are you thinking of going?" asked Aya.
"I haven't decided yet." If I go, will she be there? Better play it safe and not go, but what if she's got a date for it or something? I'm thinking way too much about this…