Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Day 1: January 13th 2034,The end of the ####### world
So the world ended, lovely I was just enjoying my morning  with a lovely cuppa with 2 sugars and semi skimmed milk as you do and boom I see a creature rip my Neighbours out there window and eaten them in one bite but this wasn’t a deer or something it had multiple arms of various lengths you could see it’s skin and bones yet it had mechanical splinters poking out of its skin it was massive yet very agile. So I hopped in my truck piled all my stuff in to the boot and I was on the road so now I’m in the back of my truck with a can of lynx deodorant, couple of spare clothes, my favourite mug from little nico, an axe and a note book to keep me sane. The plan is to go back to hagley set up shop there and find other survivors lord have mercy.
(03-23-2021, 06:57 PM)Itisashers Wrote: So the world ended, lovely I was just enjoying my morning  with a lovely cuppa with 2 sugars and semi skimmed milk as you do and boom I see a tree rip my Neighbours out there window and eaten them in one bite but this wasn’t any ordinary tree it had splinters for teeth and neon green slits for eyes which spewed sap it was massive yet very agile. So I hopped in my truck piled all my stuff in to the boot and I was on the road so now I’m in the back of my truck with a can of lynx deodorant, couple of spare clothes, my favourite mug from little nico, an axe and a note book to keep me sane. The plan is to go back to hagley set up shop there and find other survivors lord have mercy.
very good scran