Remove Ads

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
LOG 2 3/4/34
LOG 2 3/4/34
He speedily slip himself under a rock it was cold and dark but it was better than being eaten alive. Although he noticed that bowie wasn't there he was still out in the open with the grotesque monster closing in.

"bowie" he whispered 

"bowie' he whispered in more desperation as the beast came closer 

But the dog didn't move he stood looking at it, petrified

'What do I do what do I do what do I do"

the beast was now close enough to grab the dog with it's large toes and it was at this point where he realised the true horror of the it: Its's legs were long and thin attached by a bolt at the knee the sphere was made of scrap metal loosely held together by a inconsistent and incomplete set of uneven out of place bolts. Blood was dripping out the uneven gaps. On the sides there were two large hydrogen canisters welded tightly. On top of the sphere there was a fleshy deposit of skin leading up to a scaly stalk where the large eye was attached and was currently a fully open bleeding mouth.

But in this time the dog hadn't moved and the toes were right around it's torso. The man darted out from under the rock and pulled out his rusty swiss army knife and striked the fleshy toe of the beast. It recoiled in disgust and shook off it's foot. The mouth reverted back to the large eye looking at the man and his dog and leaving in a hurry.